Labour and Social Security Department
Some of the main services rendered by the Labour and Social Security Area are the following:
- Written advice on legal-labour issues through legal reports, legal aid in lawsuits before the Courts, and procedures in the Administrative Labour Authorities.
- Legal regulation of hours and salary.
- Substantial modification of work conditions, and functional and geographical mobility.
- Senior Management Contracts. Advice on the classification of contracts subject to the special labour regime, drafting of the same, and defence in the different circumstances of termination.
- Permanent suitability of work conditions.
- Legal regime for the signing, suspension and termination of work contracts.
- Collective disputes, strikes and lockouts.
- Labour aspects arising from company mergers and takeovers.
- Pension Plans and Funds.